Airvinci Helicopter: You’re Own Personal Drone Transport
If you're ever running late for work that might not be a problem very soon.
You can skip traffic with your very own Airvinci.
The firm says's that it is designing the aircraft to allow it to land in urban places all while keeping the cost of running it to a minimal. This in return would allow it's users to enjoy the benefits without breaking the bank.
How It Will Work
1. Using a mobile app you locate the nearest Airvinci around you.
2. Once it arrives you identify yourself using a smart phone and you are greeted by the guy controlling it in the command center.
3. You put on your seat belt and confirm the Autonomous Flight Option.
4. Enjoy your nice and relaxing flight while getting ready for your day to start
Tarek Ibrahim, is the genius behind this invention. His initial intentions for creating this creative gadget was to provide a safe and efficient way to skip traffic when running late. Now the uses for this helicopter far exceed what it was created for.
Some of the possible uses for the Airvinci is using it to observe beautiful views. The company prides themselves on safety so you can enjoy your scenic views from the safety of your own helicopter.
Sky diving is another awesome use for it. With it being capable of reaching heights of up to 12,000 feet. After the sky diver jumps off the helicopter goes towards the landing spot.
Apart from these two it is also used for combating wildfires, delivery, search and rescue. Because of all these possible uses for the Airvinci it has a huge market which can make it very profitable.
- Ducted fan, fixed-pitch rotor aircraft
- 7 foot wide and 9 foot tall
- Can reach heights of up to 12,000 feet
- Can carry a maximum of 260 lbs
- Flight time of up to 1.5 hours
- Reaches speeds of up to 70 km/h